Civil Law – Deuteraiou A.
Fields of law
Civil Law Lawyer Athens Deuteraiou Anna and Associates :
Aiming for the fastest and most successful outcome, we handle cases across the entire spectrum of civil law. Civil law cases, which arise from disputes between private individuals, are one of the main areas of litigation. Our firm with responsibility, professionalism as well as success undertakes cases from the whole range of Civil Law, namely:
- Family law cases. Among them are divorce, child custody and maintenance, parent-child contact, cohabitation agreements, legal support, adoption, etc.
- Infringement cases. Such as the protection of rights in rem in general, conducting title control and drafting the relevant report, representation in the conclusion of purchase and sale contracts, land registry cases (declaration of ownership, submission of correction requests, etc.).
- Inheritance Law Cases. With regard to the publication of a will and its declaration of validity, the renunciation of inheritance, the issue of a testamentary certificate, the contestation of a will, etc.
- Road traffic accident cases. To claim compensation out of court or before the competent Court.
- Cases in civil law. Such as purchase and sale contracts, lease disputes, drafting of all kinds of agreements, etc.
Through the diligent and careful study of your case we guarantee the best result in the outcome of your case. We always act with a view to securing your legal interests as quickly and effectively as possible, through strategic and solution-oriented handling.
In addition, with the assistance of our most qualified and experienced associates, we manage to successfully complete even the most difficult cases. For us, your cases are a challenge and require importance and immediate priority.
Do you need our services?;
Do not hesitate to call us or fill in the contact form for any questions regarding your case. One of our associates will call you to make an appointment as soon as possible or to advise you over the phone. (Civil Law)
Law office Deuteraiou A. and Associates.